As a business owner, you know you need several types of insurance to protect your business. But what works for you may not be what is right for the business down the street. We recognize that every business owner and every business is unique. Watkins Insurance Group has been providing customized business insurance solutions since 1949. Let us put that experience to work for you.
We provide risk management and business insurance solutions for a variety of industries, including condominium and homeowners associations, commercial property landlords, contractors, technology and other related firms, churches and non-profits, oil and gas businesses, and restaurants.
We help businesses find the insurance and risk management solutions they need. Our depth of knowledge and experience allows us to handle the insurance needs of businesses with multi-state operations, as well.
Business Auto, Property, and Liability Coverage
Business owners need to choose from a variety of coverage options that protect different areas of their business. The appropriate choices and levels of coverage will be different for every business. These include:
- Commercial property insurance, which covers your buildings and other structures, as well as the contents of those buildings.
- Commercial auto insurance, which provides protection for vehicles owned by your business, or for vehicles driven for business purposes that are not owned by your business.
- Commercial general liability insurance, which protects your business assets in the event of a lawsuit.
- Professional liability insurance, which provides protection for businesses that provide professional services, such as accountants, lawyers and more.
- Bonds, which provide performance guarantees for the services you provide.
- Workers compensation insurance, which offers financial protection should an employee get injured or sick while on the job.
- Employee benefits, which provide an essential way to help find and retain quality employees, and help keep your employees healthy and financially secure.
In addition to offering insurance protection if your business experiences a loss, our team provides extensive risk management solutions and programs to help you avoid losses in the first place. These include loss prevention services and OSHA training.
Watkins Insurance Group is proud to be recognized by The Hartford as a STAG ONE™ agency. This designation brings The Hartford’s already superior service to an even higher level. Through our partnership with The Hartford, we’re helping small businesses manage their unique risk — and succeed.