Address the Unique Risks Associated With the Life Sciences Industry
In recent years, the life sciences industry has experienced rapid growth. While this growth offers many opportunities to businesses within the life sciences industry, it also presents unique challenges—maintaining an effective insurance plan throughout rapid growth can be difficult, especially in a highly-regulated industry.
At Watkins Insurance Group, we provide comprehensive insurance services to life sciences businesses across the US. Our agents have the knowledge and experience needed to help life sciences companies of all shapes and sizes, including:
- Medical device manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Nutraceutical companies
- Biotech and research firms
Regardless of the type of life science business you operate, we are here to help you protect your investment, your company, and your future
Customized Insurance Solutions to Meet Your Specific Needs
Addressing the myriad risks and liabilities your life sciences business faces requires a comprehensive and customized insurance solution. Our agents work with you to identify your risks and explore a wide range of insurance products to address them, including:
- Commercial property
- Errors and omissions
- General liability and umbrella coverage
- Workers compensation
- Products coverage to address liability relating to injuries or loss resulting from the use of a medical device or drug
- Errors and omissions to cover operational activities, as well as strategic partnerships and contract services
By identifying the most effective insurance products, we help you create a customized solution that offers protection for your business.
Why Choose Watkins Insurance Group?
At Watkins Insurance Group, we know that trusting the protection of your life sciences business to any insurance agency can be difficult. We are uniquely suited to serve life sciences businesses for many reasons, including our:
- Experience: Understanding the complexities of the life sciences industry takes time and effort. Over many years of experience serving life sciences businesses, our agents have gained a detailed knowledge of the industry, its unique risks and challenges, and effective insurance strategies. This experience allows us to provide insurance solutions that offer the appropriate breadth and quality of coverage for the industry.
- Knowledge: The risks and compliance issues facing life sciences firms are continually evolving. Our agents are committed to maintaining a real-time knowledge of these factors. By conducting regular research and maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the industry, we can provide your business with the most effective advice possible.
- Relationships: As an independent insurance agency, we partner with several insurance providers to identify effective and affordable products for your life sciences business. These relationships allow us to gather multiple options and create customized insurance solutions.
- Ongoing support: Our services extend far beyond the initial vetting and policy buying process. We offer comprehensive risk management services designed to help you address potential risks as your business grows and evolves.
These factors, and many others, have made us the insurance agency of choice for a wide range of life sciences firms throughout the US.
Contact Our Agency to Create Your Customized Insurance Plan
The independent insurance agents at Watkins Insurance Group work to gain your trust by providing detailed, personalized advice on your unique coverage needs. Contact us online or call 800-460-5932 to begin creating a customized insurance solution for your life sciences business.
This website provides only a simplified description of coverages and is not a statement of contract. Coverage may not apply in all states. For complete details of coverages, conditions, limits, and losses not covered, be sure to read the policy, including all endorsements, or prospectus, if applicable. Coverage CANNOT be bound, amended, or altered by leaving a message on, or relying upon, information in this website or through email.