Protect the Wealth and Assets You’ve Worked So Hard to Obtain
Individuals and families with significant assets often struggle to secure the appropriate risk management protection. Many providers lack the experience or knowledge needed to adequately protect high-value assets or liquid wealth. Others push unnecessary coverage products to pad their bottom line.
At Watkins Insurance Group, we understand the challenges associated with protecting wealth. Our agents possess extensive experience creating and managing customized solutions for individuals and couples with significant wealth.
Comprehensive Services for Ultra-Successful Individuals & Families
An effective asset protection plan blends several products and policies. To help you create the optimal protection solution for your unique situation, we offer advice on a number of options, including:
- Business succession/transition strategies
- Estate planning and estate tax payment strategies
- Wealth protection strategies
- Long-term care insurance
- Life insurance
- Home and auto insurance
Combining each of these protection strategies into a cohesive solution allows us to provide the optimal protection for your wealth and assets, both today and well into the future.
We Take a Concierge-Style Approach to Your Insurance Needs
Unlike other agencies or online providers who focus on selling you a policy or coverage product, our commitment lies in delivering truly concierge-like service. To meet that goal, our agents provide:
- Customized service and guidance: We offer a level of customized service and guidance that many other agencies or online providers simply cannot match. This includes a thorough review of your situation, clear explanations of your unique risks and coverage options, and detailed advice on each product’s benefits and limits. By offering this truly tailored service, we provide you with the information and confidence you need to protect your wealth and future.
- Routine policy reviews: A truly effective insurance solution evolves with your changing needs as your wealth, risks, and family grows. With that in mind, we conduct regular reviews of your policies and overall protection plan to identify any areas of concern. In some cases, we may need to add or increase coverage options, while in others we may be able to eliminate redundant or unnecessary policies.
- Tax and Expense Reduction Strategies: Tax and expense reduction strategies aren’t always associated with your insurance broker, but paying too much in taxes (income, capital gains, estate) is a risk that can sometimes be mitigated; some strategies with insurance, some strategies without. With our CPA Team Based Model, working closely with the CPA community, we can help you determine if there are proactive strategies available to you that might decrease your tax burden and/or your business expenses, now and in the future. If you are curious and would like to explore these strategies, please go to AdvisorCIQ.com and take the questionnaire about you (and your business, if you are a business owner). The PIN is 514. Once completed, the results will come to us and we will call you to discuss.
Whatever your risk management concerns may be, and whenever they may arise, we are here to provide the assistance and answers you require.
Contact the Skilled Agents at Watkins to Protect Your Wealth
At Watkins Insurance Group, our agents have the knowledge and experience needed to help individuals and families with high-net value protect their wealth. Contact us online or call 800-460-5932 to learn more.
This website provides only a simplified description of coverages and is not a statement of contract. Coverage may not apply in all states. For complete details of coverages, conditions, limits, and losses not covered, be sure to read the policy, including all endorsements, or prospectus, if applicable. Coverage CANNOT be bound, amended, or altered by leaving a message on, or relying upon, information in this website or through email.