At Watkins Insurance Group, we understand that timely and accurate surety bond services tie directly to your success. Watkins is one of the largest and fastest growing local Independent Agencies to have dedicated Bond department. This department has developed relationships with over 30 bonding companies across the nation, we stay informed about changes in the market, and make sure that we have access to specialty and standard surety providers. When you need a strong business insurance partner to handle your bonding requirements with care and fast, quality service, allow us to work for you!
Our Experienced Surety Bonds Department Makes a Difference
Our surety bond department brings unsurpassed experience and knowledge to the table. Our surety bonds department leader, Jim Siddons, has over 20 years of experience providing bonds to all kinds of businesses. He and his team members understand how the process works, who the best resources are, and where to turn to make sure bonds are issued quickly and accurately.
Contract Bonds; Bid, Performance, Payment and Maintenance Bonds
We help our clients quickly obtain four types of contractors bonds:
- Bid bonds: These bonds assure the project owner that the contractor can obtain a performance bond should the bid be accepted.
- Performance bonds: performance bonds promise that the contractor will perform the job as agreed upon.
- Payment bonds: These bonds can be obtained in tandem with a performance bond or individually. Payment bonds promise that the job will be completed free of liens.
- Maintenance bonds: Maintenance bonds are required for larger projects. They promise that the job will be completed free of defects for a specified period of time.
Other Commercial Surety Bonds we can offer to our Insurance and Bond Clients
Whenever you need these specific bonds, why go to another agent or secondary source? We can assist with all your bonding needs, including:
- License and permit bonds
- Court and probate bonds
- Fidelity and dishonesty bonds
Contact Our Texas Insurance Agency for Your Surety Bond Services
From our offices in Austin, Marble Falls, Waco, and Mineola, we serve Texas businesses of all types and sizes. Contact Watkins Insurance Group today to get started on surety bond services for your business or call Jim Siddons directly at 512-637-4123 or email. We look forward to helping you.