Protect Your Construction Business with Help from Watkins Insurance Group
Managing complex construction projects requires attention to detail, commitment to quality, and a thorough understanding of the process. Protecting your construction business against the financial and legal risks associated with daily operation requires the same attention and commitment.
At Watkins Insurance Group, we have helped construction business owners create comprehensive insurance solutions since 1949. We have the experience and knowledge needed to help well-established construction businesses active in a wide range of specialties, including:
- Commercial general contractors
- Mechanical contractors
- HVAC contractors
- Utility contractors
Whatever your construction company’s size or focus, our agents have the knowledge, skill, and commitment to help you protect it.
Customized Coverage Solutions for Your Construction Company
Your construction company and your insurance requirements are unique. We work in partnership with your internal team of estimators, superintendents, job site supervisors, safety team, and project managers to help you create an effective coverage plan. We explore all available insurance products for construction businesses, including:
- Property coverage
- General liability and umbrella coverage
- Workers Compensation
- Errors and omissions
- E&O / Professional Liability
- Commercial Auto Coverage for your fleet
- Cyber Risks
- Surety / Bonds
By combining the appropriate products into a comprehensive solution, we provide the peace of mind you need to focus on running your business.
Watkins Is Committed To Building A Lasting Relationship With Your Business
At Watkins, we work hard to create lasting relationships with every one of our clients. To do so, we offer:
- Responsive service: When you have a question or issue relating to insurance, you need answers quickly. Our agents can assist with your current coverage, additions to your insurance plan, or the claims process following a loss.
- Comprehensive risk management: Effectively managing the risks associated with the construction business requires a proactive approach. We act as a partner to help your construction business identify and address emerging risks relating to contracts, employee procedures and safety, project partnerships, and more.
- Ongoing support: As your construction business grows and changes, your insurance coverage must do the same. We are available to offer advice on your coverage plan and conduct routine reviews of your business to ensure proper protection.
Every one of our agents and staff members is here to offer the support and advice you need to protect your business.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Construction Company’s Insurance Needs
Our agents at Watkins Insurance Group have helped many construction company owners protect their businesses. We can do the same for you. Contact us online or call 800-460-5932 to discuss protection plans for your construction business.
This website provides only a simplified description of coverages and is not a statement of contract. Coverage may not apply in all states. For complete details of coverages, conditions, limits, and losses not covered, be sure to read the policy, including all endorsements, or prospectus, if applicable. Coverage CANNOT be bound, amended, or altered by leaving a message on, or relying upon, information in this website or through email.