Find Peace of Mind for Your Human and Social Services Organization
Organizations in the human and social services industry provide a wide range of support and services to better the lives of their fellow man. Despite their focus on philanthropy and service, these organizations do not operate without risks. In fact, many human and social services organizations face significant and unique risks daily and increased risks during special events and volunteer functions.
Watkins Insurance Group offers comprehensive insurance advice and support to clients in the human and social services industry. Since 1949, we have been proud to provide insurance services to many human and social services organizations throughout the US, including:
- Non-profit organizations
- Religious organizations
- Hospitals and medical facilities
- Home health care and hospice facilities
We help you focus on your mission by eliminating the fear of the unforeseen.
Address the Unique Challenges of Non-Profit and Charitable Operations
To help you mitigate the risks of operation, our agents explore multiple coverage options, including:
- Property coverage
- Transportation liability policies to cover employees and volunteers who use their own vehicles for organization business
- General liability and umbrella coverage
- Volunteer coverage
- Special event insurance to address liability for property damage or personal injury
- Directors and officers
- Employee dishonesty
- Errors and omissions
By combining a range of products into a cohesive insurance solution, we help you create the appropriate protection for your organization.
Why Choose Watkins for Your Insurance Needs?
Creating a comprehensive insurance plan for a human and social services organization is not as simple as requesting a few options online. It takes a specific knowledge of the non-profit and charity industries to develop an effective protection plan. At Watkins, we are uniquely suited to provide insurance advice to charities and non-profit organizations due to our:
- Experience: Over our decades in business, we have served several charities, non-profit organizations, schools and medical providers. Working with these fine organizations has given us unique insight into the risks associated with operating such an entity, and the appropriate insurance products, and strategies for addressing them. We put this experience to work for you to ensure your protection.
- Commitment: Just as you are committed to your mission, we are committed to helping you achieve it. Our agents develop a thorough understanding of your organization, your operations, and your protection goals before providing advice on available insurance products. We truly do everything we can to help you help others without having to worry about risks and liability.
- Accessibility: Unlike an online insurance provider, we have physical office locations. This bricks-and-mortar presence and our focus on remaining accessible offer our clients peace of mind when an issue arises. Whether you need help filing a claim, reviewing your current insurance solutions or adding a policy, we’re here to help.
As a client of the Watkins Insurance Group, you are offered personalized service, detailed advice, and insurance solutions customized to meet your unique needs.
Contact Us to Build a Custom Insurance Solution for Your Organization
Our agents at Watkins Insurance Group are focused on helping you build the insurance solution that provides protection for your human and social services organization. Contact us online or call 800-460-5932 to discuss your organization’s insurance needs.
This website provides only a simplified description of coverages and is not a statement of contract. Coverage may not apply in all states. For complete details of coverages, conditions, limits, and losses not covered, be sure to read the policy, including all endorsements, or prospectus, if applicable. Coverage CANNOT be bound, amended, or altered by leaving a message on, or relying upon, information in this website or through email.