Finding the right level of coverage can be challenging. We’re here to help. Many people begin their search for auto insurance with an online quote for the state required minimum coverage. Or maybe they look to satisfy the loan requirements on their vehicle and nothing else.
The Insurance Advisors at Watkins Insurance Group will work with you to place more attention on value, not just cost. No matter your budget, we will help maximize your purchase power with your insurance dollar.
Get Started Today!
How would you like to start the quote process?
- Complete the online quote form here and receive several immediate insurance rates. Then, one of our licensed Insurance Advisors will contact you with additional quote results not available online.
- Complete the form below to have one of our experienced Insurance Advisors contact you.
- Online chat with us now and we’ll connect you with a licensed Insurance Advisor that can gather your quote information and prepare multiple quotes for your review.
- Call us at 1-800-460-5932 and you will be connected to a licensed Insurance Advisor at an office close to you. They will gather the necessary quote information and prepare quotes for your review.
- Email us and we will connect you with a licensed Insurance Advisor at an office close to you. They will gather the necessary quote information and prepare quotes for your review.
Do You Need to Consider Additional Coverage for your Vehicle?
Some situations require special consideration:
- Am I insuring a new vehicle? New vehicles may warrant a specialized approach to insurance coverage. Do you want coverage for replacement of the new vehicle? Do you prefer OEM parts or are after-market parts acceptable? Does your vehicle have an exceptional high value and require agreed value coverage? With so many options, it’s good to know your Watkins Insurance Group Advisor can help you understand what’s available, provide quotes for those options, and discuss your concerns.
- What if I use my vehicle in my line of business? Did you know that some insurance policies have exclusions and limitations if you are using your vehicle in your line of business? We will ask the right questions to help you determine if you need special considerations made to your auto policy to allow for business use of your vehicle. Or, perhaps the right choice for you is a business auto policy. Don’t worry, one of our Business Insurance Advisors can help with that!
- Do I need Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage? In many states, including Texas, it is required that you carry uninsured motorist coverage unless you sign a rejection form with your insurance provider. But what does it cover exactly? Do I need it? How expensive is it? Don’t worry, we can help you understand this coverage and help you select a coverage amount you can feel comfortable with.
- What is “full coverage” and do I need it? Full coverage is not an actual coverage on an insurance policy. What most people are referring to when they say “full coverage” are the two parts of an auto insurance policy which cover your vehicle for its physical damage. Comprehensive and Collision are two separate coverages and can be purchased together or separately, depending on your needs. Comprehensive coverage provides coverage for things like theft, vandalism, hail, or hitting an animal. Collision coverage provides coverage for damage to your vehicle in the event of an accident. Both of these coverages generally have a deductible associated with them, which can greatly vary from policy to policy.
We can also talk with you about additional liability coverage, called personal umbrella insurance, if you are concerned about protecting your assets from a lawsuit. We can provide umbrella insurance quotes along with your quotes for auto insurance.
Contact Us Today for Texas Auto Insurance Quotes
Get An Instant Auto Insurance For Texas
Please submit the form below to receive an Auto Insurance quote. If you have questions and wish to speak with an insurance professional, please contact us.