Watkins Insurance Group has a team of insurance professionals who assist clients with their home and auto insurance needs.
We treat each homeowner as unique by spending time discussing the options and coverages available. We also complete a replacement cost estimate with each homeowner to help the client determine how much coverage they should have.
We discuss protections like sudden and accidental water damage, foundation water damage, extended replacement cost, sewer backup, and many other optional coverages. Homeowners insurance is not simple. Let us help provide clarity.
No matter if you are purchasing a home now or already have home insurance that you would like us to review, we can help with the following types of properties and needs:
- Single Family Homes: No two homes are alike. Let us personalize your coverage to suit your needs.
- High-Value Homes: We partner with insurance companies specializing in these homes to ensure our clients get the coverage they need. We can develop a first-class insurance portfolio with Chubb, Nationwide Private Client, and others.
- Rental Properties: Being a rental property owner and landlord brings unique concerns and challenges in securing the right type of insurance. We understand these risks and partner with insurance companies that understand them, too. Competitive rates and knowing the coverage you should have to make us the right choice for rental properties.
- Condominiums: Condo unit owners face unique risks. What coverage and how much does a unit owner need? What needs to be insured in your unit? We know the right questions to ask to help unit owners make smart decisions on their insurance.
- Renters: If you rent where you live, we can help with that. Many apartment complexes offer coverage to their tenants, but is it providing you with what you need? Let us find a competitive price for your personal property and liability coverage.
This website provides only a simplified description of coverages and is not a statement of contract. Coverage may not apply in all states. For complete details of coverages, conditions, limits, and losses not covered, be sure to read the policy, including all endorsements, or prospectus, if applicable. Coverage CANNOT be bound, amended, or altered by leaving a message on, or relying upon, information in this website or through email.